This year however I have managed to make time to arrange a trip to VMware VMworld 2017 in Barcelona.
I've worked through my check list.
- Suitcase packed. Well half of it, I'm taking a big suitcase, VMworld always means returning with plenty of goodies.
- Phone charged
- Documents printed
- Old backpack (chuckable), we get given a nice shiny new one.
- Monday = VCI day, getting to meet up with other VCIs
- Tuesday = General session and wondering around various talks
- Wednesday = General session, also pop into Barcelona for meetings
- Thursday = Try to gain as many freebies as possible in order to fill suitcase