The next course is the
VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting V7
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere 7.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere Client, log files, and other tools to analyse and solve problems.
The course covers the following objectives
- Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures
- Practice Linux commands that aid in the troubleshooting process
- Use command-line interfaces, log files, and the vSphere Client to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere environment
- Explain the purpose of key vSphere log files
- Identify networking problems based on reported symptoms, validate and troubleshoot the reported problem, identify the root cause and implement the appropriate resolution
- Analyse storage failure scenarios using a logical troubleshooting methodology, identify the root cause, and apply the appropriate resolution to resolve the problem
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyse possible causes
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere High Availability problems and provide solutions
- Identify and validate VMware ESXi host and VMware vCenter Server problems, analyse failure scenarios, and select the correct resolution
- Troubleshoot virtual machine problems, including migration problems, snapshot problems, and connection problems
- Troubleshoot performance problems with vSphere components
For more information about the course, please watch Chinmay Inamdar overview video.