The next course is the
VMware vSphere: Design V7
This three-day training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design a VMware vSphere 7 virtual infrastructure.
You follow a proven approach to design a virtualisation solution that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security, and that uses VMware best practices.
This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
Given a case study, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project.
The course covers the following objectives
- Identify the business objectives for the vSphere environment
- Identify business requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks for all layers in the vSphere environment
- Apply a framework to a design
- Analyse design choices and best-practice recommendations
- Create a design that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security
- Design the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design the virtual data center for an enterprise
- Design the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
- Design virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
- Design security, manageability, and recoverability features for an enterprise
For more information about the course, please watch Alistair Sutherland overview video.