The next course is the
VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale V7
This five-day course teaches you advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. Through a mix of lecture and hands-on labs, you configure and optimize the VMware vSphere® 7 features that build a foundation for a truly scalable infrastructure, and you discuss when and where these features have the greatest effect.
Attend this course to deepen your understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization.
The course covers the following objectives.
- Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
- Use VMware vSphere Client to manage certificates
- Use Identity Federation to configure VMware vCenter Server® to use Microsoft ADFS
- Use VMware vSphere Trust Authority to secure the infrastructure for encrypted VMs
- Use host profiles to manage VMware ESXi host compliance
- Create and manage a content library for deploying virtual machines
- Manage VM resource usage with resource pools
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for compute, storage, and networking resources for ESXi hosts
- Optimize the performance of ESXi and VMware vCenter Server
- Discuss the purpose and capabilities of VMware vSphere® with Kubernetes and how it fits into the VMware Tanzu portfolio
For more information about the course, please watch Joathan Loux overview video.