In this course we cover the following.
- Use vSphere Web Client, the command-line interface, and logs to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere environment.
- Introduce troubleshooting principles and procedures.
- Troubleshoot networking problems and recover from these problems.
- Analyze storage failure scenarios and resolve the problems.
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes.
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere® High Availability problems and provide solutions.
- Troubleshoot problems related to virtual machine migration (VMware vSphere vMotion) and improve resource use (VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler).
- Troubleshoot VMware vCenter Server® problems.
- Identify VMware ESXi™ host problems, analyze failure scenarios, and correct them.
- Troubleshoot faulty virtual machines, including installation problems, snapshot problems, connection problems, and more.
Webcast:VMware vSphere 6.5 Top Issues & Troubleshooting with Feidhlim O'Leary
Also useful, produced by VMware Education Services is a list of the Questions and Answers from the webcast.
Rather a useful session.