The vSphere Integrated Container Fundamentals - Free elearning is available now, covering the following:
This course covers a series of topics on cloud native basics such as container technology, Kubernetes, and container related infrastructure technologies.
- Cloud Native Basics
- What is a Container?
- The Benefits of Containers
- Kubernetes in 5 mins
- Docker Networking Options
- Networking with Kubernetes
- An Analysis of IT Technology Silos: Consumers & Providers
- Container Registry
- Developer Ready Infrastructure
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry and vSphere Part 1
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry and vSphere Part 2
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry and NSX
- Containers on vSphere
- vSphere Integrated Containers Networking Overview
Definitely worth a look, it's self-paced and 2.5 hours long.
The future is Devops not Sysops (Well that's what I've been Told) 😀