I love the vSAN product and it's something I've used for years with both VDI solutions and increasingly server virtualisation.
The vSAN 2019 badge validates that an earner can properly design a vSAN cluster including the selection of supported hardware, compute and storage capacities, and performance profile. An earner is able to install and configure vSphere and vSAN according to business requirements and vendor recommendations. He or she is also capable of managing and monitoring a cluster to help ensure consistent performance and minimal downtime. An earner can perform basic troubleshooting and problem resolution.
1. Earn the VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2019 (VCP-DCV 2019)
2. (Recommended) Attend one of the training courses
- VMware vSAN: Deploy and Manage [6.7]
- VMware vSAN: Production Operations [6.7]
- VMware vSAN v6.7 - Getting Statrted Hands on Lab
3. Pass the VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist Exam 2019 (5V0-21.19)
120 minute exam 60 Questions and costs $250
For more information, visit VMware Education